OT - Beer

hubert liverman hubertliverman@bellsouth.net
Mon, 4 Oct 2004 15:28:56 -0500

They were killed off by the refrigerated freight car somewhat earlier. =
That is when the big boy marketers stepped in and convinced us that all =
beers, hamburgers,etc.should be the same.

Hubert Liverman
Tuner/Tech
Opelika Al

Those thousands of local breweries were killed off by Prohibition. Truly =
sad. Artificial barriers of big government regulation keeps the market =
dominated by the big boys, just like Demicans and Repulicrats see to it =
no third party can mount a serious challenge.
  =20

  Joe, I am pleased to hear you are a fellow home brewer. Do we have any =
others out there? My wife bought me a starter kit for Christmas in '97 =
and it has been a lot of fun. The two best commercial beers are Cold and =
Free. But the best beer by far is what you brew yourself. It's never the =
same twice and its always good. I have a honey wheat ale recipe that is =
my favorite.=20

  =20

  Dean

  Dean May             cell 812.239.3359