OT - Beer

Quentin Codevelle quentin.codevelle@tiscali.fr
Mon, 4 Oct 2004 18:07:19 +0200

Joe ,

Yaaarrrk, english beer !! For me, THIS is pee in a can...
Maybe you didn't try the good ones, give it another try next time you =
come here!

He andre, I thought Affligem was known in Holland too !! We find it =
easily in France, even in small pubs and supermarkets.

What I totally hate in beers are the beers with an aroma inside: like =
Desperados (Tequila Flavor) or beers that have whisky flavor. When I =
want a beer, I want the taste of beer, not the taste of tequila or =
whisky !! I don't understand why people want this kind of beers.

Regards,

Quentin