OT - Beer

antares antares@euronet.nl
Mon, 4 Oct 2004 19:23:20 +0200

On 4-okt-04, at 18:07, Quentin Codevelle wrote:

> Joe ,
> =A0
> Yaaarrrk, english beer !! For me, THIS is pee in a can...

Ho ho my friend, I was recently in London for a weekend and remember=20
having a terrific time in a London pub. The Ale was fantastic!!

> Maybe you didn't try the good ones, give it another try next time you=20=

> come here!
> =A0
> He andre, I thought Affligem was known in Holland too !! We find=20
> it=A0easily=A0in France, even in small pubs and supermarkets.

I never had it before.  There is another one there (in the provence of=20=

Limburg) called Gulpener beer. creamy, rich etc.

Guys like Joe just need to be tricked Quentin... His mind is full of=20
Harley Davidsons and old Chevvies, and there is nothing wrong with=20
that!! Hey!!!!
On the other hand, you've got to lure those guys like they were old=20
battered dogs, and those dogs are very suspicious.
You have got to stroke their backs, gently pull their tails, tickle=20
their bellies and then... they'll eat your goodies.
So you give 'm some bare bones first just to get them tame, then you=20
start with a small but very good French saucisson, and that is the=20
moment when they start waggling al tails at the same time.
Fil 'm up and they'll eat French out a ya hand.

friendly greetings
from
Andr=E9 Oorebeek

"where Music is, no harm can be"