Tuning Devices for learning (was Tuning Devices)

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Sat, 29 May 2004 15:21:20 -0500

David,

At 01:10 PM 5/29/04, you wrote:
>I think it depends on how you use the tool.

IMHO, before even starting to "THINK" about using a machine to tune,
one should have spent HOURS & HOURS trying to tune unisons so they
will stay where you put them. Until that happens, anything else is
a waste of time. No matter how good the machine is. Thankfully, I
tuned aurally for almost 25 yrs. before I ever started using a
machine. But now that I do, I LOVE it! :-)

Avery