Tuning Devices for learning (was Tuning Devices)

Hazen Bannister hazen@bannisterpiano.com
Sun, 30 May 2004 15:47:41 -0400

Barbara Richmond wrote:

> [...]
Hi,
 If an etd had been used,the string probally would not have been
broken.It's when people who can't  hear anymore, and are too stubborn to
quit tuning,or get help in the higher registers with a machine, that
this kinda thing happens.I've  known several aural tuners with this
problem,that could have added good quality tuning years to their
careers,instead of going out in a bad way.

Best,
Hazen Bannister