Some details on a moderated pianotech

Thu, 06 May 2004 18:17:52 +0200

Bob....

Your idea dies upon its own unreasonablness. I mean... who is going to
monitor your version of pianotech ??... and why wont that result in the
same  delay you seem to react to before the fact ?

Any monitoring and censorship implies a delay... as you simply have to
have humans to do the work.  So the kind of  solution Andy forwards
actually minimizes the delay as its not alllll that important if a
moderater takes things a bit to quickly.... the same posts automatically
go to the other list and can be easily enough brought back in if needed.

Face it Bob.... its not a perfect world and it never will be.  Seems to
me you have a whole bunch of skeptics ready to meet you half way... I
suggest you take the opportunity to move a few steps in a direction you
seem to want and see what happens.

Cheers
RicB