"!!!EXTRA!!!" ... "Thump Finally "Chimes In" On Latest Religious Fracas! "

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Mon, 03 May 2004 19:17:24 -0500

Thump,

At 11:44 AM 5/3/04, you wrote:
>Oh, c'mon Dean! This shouldn't amaze you! After all,
>these are the selfsame folks who, in the 90's,
>diverted our nation's resources and attention away
>from little things like capturing Osama Bin Laden, to
>far, far more important things.....like very carefuly
>preserved 6 month old stains on blue dresses.

I can't really believe you actually said that!!! What
does talking about religion on a piano technicians list
have to do with THAT????? Unbelievable!!!!!!! I'm out
of here! I'm SO tired of this BS!!!!!!!

Avery