"!!!EXTRA!!!" ... "Thump Finally "Chimes In" On Latest Religious Fracas! "

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Mon, 3 May 2004 09:44:43 -0700 (PDT)

Oh, c'mon Dean! This shouldn't amaze you! After all,
these are the selfsame folks who, in the 90's,
diverted our nation's resources and attention away
from little things like capturing Osama Bin Laden, to
far, far more important things.....like very carefuly
preserved 6 month old stains on blue dresses.
     They LOVE to dish it out, but they sure can't
"take it".
    Thump