auddience throws off pitch

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Thu, 25 Mar 2004 11:20:50 -0800

My take on this is: It wasn't the audience! The key phrase here is
"Cafeteria"! Having worked in the food industry, I can tell you that the
Dish Washer, The STEAM Table and other various and sundry heat/moisture
apparatus were the culprit, IMO. Never mind the perspiration of the
audience, unless it was 100 degrees and bad air conditioning. Hmmm? Speaking
of which, most eating establishments, and especially older ones, have Swamp
Coolers! Yikes!<G> Next time, put a damp chaser in the darned thing and see
how that goes. Extremely fortuitous opportunity to see how well a Damp
Chaser really works, (if properly installed and of the proper wattage.)
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)
Captain, Tool Police
Squares Are I