Journal Artical - BAD IDEA!

JIMRPT@aol.com JIMRPT@aol.com
Thu, 25 Mar 2004 12:48:40 EST

In a message dated 23/03/04 5:03:29 PM, cmpiano@comcast.net writes:

<< I was not aware that copper tubing had the ability to create moisture out
of

thin air. >>

I'm glad you are arguing with me about this!! :-)
At least it ain't "OT peace' thingeesssssssss.............

But I did not say what you imply I said....."ability to create
moisture"....... what I said
was ""Unfortunately copper tubing creates its own moisture/condensation

'droplets"

as the air entrained/moving heats up and cools down""
 and so it does............ at points where there are protusions/changes in
shape in the interior of the tubing, i.e. turns, (especially corners) fittings,
etc. is where these 'droplets will form' and spraying water droplets on your
wet finish is much worse than a little 'vapor' nes pe???
Jim Bryant (FL)
p.s. I agree that a system well suited to occasional intermittent use may not
be well suited for continuous running over a long period........