ETD's

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Sat, 6 Mar 2004 11:43:20 EST

In a message dated 3/6/04 8:13:01 AM Pacific Standard Time, trc3j@juno.com
writes:

> Anyone have one of these for sale?
>
> Verituner, Tune Lab Pro, Sandeson Accu Tuner, or Reyburn Cyber Tuner.

If you have a PC or pocket PC, go to Tunelab's website to download a trial
version.  It is worthwhile to see what's possible, whether that's the device you
end up using or not.

One of the first investments I made when I took the plunge into
self-employment was a pocket PC.  The Reyburn or Tunelab use it.  It is now my calendar,
roadmap, and my secondary tuning device(my ears are numero uno).  I carry a
large file helpful documents copied from this list in it as well.

For better or worse, it has become indespensable(particularly for saving time
in pitch-raising).

Dave Stahl