Hammer Resurfacing

antares antares@euronet.nl
Wed, 14 Jul 2004 19:32:39 +0200

On 13-jul-04, at 23:01, Joe Garrett wrote:

> If they would produce hammers like the ones they made back in the=20
> early part of the 20th Century, I'd buy them in a N.Y. second, but=20
> alas, they don't....so I don't.
> Best Regards,
> Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
> Captain, Tool Police
> Squares R I

Hi Joe,

I am sorry that even after all my attempts there are still pianotech=20
folks who haven't got 'the message'.
For years I have described the development of the so called Wurzen felt=20=

and the Wurzen felt hammers made by Renner Germany, and during the last=20=

year there has been a special development in the felt factory in=20
Wurzen.
They now produce the AA quality Wurzen felt, which brings us back right=20=

to the early 1900's.

If you are interested, then please read the Pianotech archives about=20
the development of Wurzen felt.

friendly greetings
from
Andr=E9 Oorebeek