The All new Hero Hammers !!

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr@srvinet.com
Mon, 26 Apr 2004 15:52:31 -0600

Andr'e, Sorry that is as close as my computer knows how to put the    '  =
  on.
All I can really say is WOW. Nice lookin' hammers.
Is the taper of the molding graduated in all of the upper hammers?
Joe Goss
imatunr@srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: antares=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Monday, April 26, 2004 3:38 PM
  Subject: Re: The All new Hero Hammers !!

  Hi Dale,

  Thank you for your understanding!
  This is exactly what I have tried to make clear many years ago. I =
guess the time was not right so some people over there got mad and put =
me right back in Europe, where I belong.
  This is the first time that you hit this nail right on the head.
  You want to have a particular hammer? you go to this particular hammer =
maker and you ask them to make it for you.
  We now have great hammers, exactly the type of hammers we are very =
happy with.
  Here is an example of a prototype Bechstein hammer L:

-----

-----

  These hammers do not exist on the market, they were developed by us =
(Grand Piano) and they fulfill our wishes because of the extreme thin =
treble molding and the latest and very finest Wurzen felt. If you look =
at them with the eye of a voicing technician, you wan to eat them.

  What I have always meant to say is this :
  You want something? then go for it!

  Friendly greetings,

  Andr=E9 Oorebeek