Your message to humor awaits moderator approval

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Fri, 23 Apr 2004 16:14:11 -0500

List

Any idea why I got this from a post I just sent? I've never had this
happen before. And what does "Message has implicit destination" mean?
Of course it does. To the humor list! :-)

Avery

Your mail to 'humor' with the subject

     Fw: Slogans for 2004

The reason it is being held:

     Message has implicit destination

notification of the moderator's decision.  If you would like to cancel

     http://www.ptg.org/mailman/confirm/humor/cdd75d8c220f4c29b9083684f6d421663ae0383e