Your message to humor awaits moderator approval

Andrew Rudoff andy@rudoff.com
Fri, 23 Apr 2004 16:00:17 -0600

It means the message did not have a To: header that said it was addressed
to the humor list.  Perhaps you sent it by filling in the Bcc: field by
accident?  Whatever the reason, we hold these implicitely addressed posts
because they are almost always SPAM.  Your post is obviously a valid post,
so once this week's volunteer from the ECC checks it and approves it, it
will go through.

-andy