Acetone

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Thu, 22 Apr 2004 18:30:09 EDT

In a message dated 4/21/2004 10:58:19 PM Pacific Standard Time,
Richard.Brekne@grieg.uib.no writes:
btw... Whats Delwins take on hammers and laquer ?  Seem to remember he
went further then we do over here for the natural  hammer resiliancy
side.  No... this is one of those typical <<opinions vary>>
questions....and so it should be :)

Cheers Dale !

RicB
  Ric
  Right you are.! It all depends on whos defining resieliency Know what I
mean. A steel ball is the most reslient when bounced off cement.  It probaly
expends the least amount of energy per bounce than the super ball or a felt hammer.
  Cheers back at ya
  Dale