Bluther Bridge Pin Pic

Mon, 19 Apr 2004 22:29:22 +0200

Hi folks

As long as I had these out I thought those of you who follow the bridge
pin bottoming out discussions would find these interesting. All 30
extracted pins were exactly the same dimensions, no sharp inserted end.
No filling on the tops and all were at as exactly the same depth as you
could ever hope too see.  And as far as I can tell with rough
measureing... all were bottomed out in the bridge.

Cheers
RicB

--------------040009020802040002000605
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...