Hantavirus- Demousification

Paul Chick (Earthlink) tune4@earthlink.net
Sun, 18 Apr 2004 21:40:29 -0500

Subject: Re: Hantavirus- Demousification

Sarah, Allan, Thump et all,

Thanks for all your  input.  This little mouse has big ramifications.

Sarah I'm fascinated by the sterilization by Steris.  However, I doubt that
the college will fund the move plus the process.  The case still needs to be
made.

Thump the point about pheremone is logical.  It's easily understandable that
the mouse would attract other mice.  Therefore the area can be cleaned, but
additionally needs to be treated for eradication of the secretion.

I will report on my conversation with Norman Cantrell.  Thanks Allan.

Keep in Tune.

Joel

Joel, and interested others: I typed "hantavirus" into Google, which took me
directly to CDC and all the information you need to know about this virus.

Paul C