Hantavirus- Demousification

richard.ucci@att.net richard.ucci@att.net
Sun, 18 Apr 2004 12:29:59 +0000

Hi People,

This is a very timely subject for me. I have made arraingments to clean a similarly "moused" piano next week. I will be refelting the keybed and tuning.

I was just planning on vacuuming out and wipeing down with household disinfectant, wearing a mask and rubber gloves. Am I taking a serious risk? This piano is a Shoninger console from the 60's and besides being about 200 cents flat,in fairly good shape.

I know they don't want to spend a fortune on this piano.

Rick Ucci/Ucci Piano