Hantavirus- Demousification

Joel Jones jajones2@facstaff.wisc.edu
Sun, 18 Apr 2004 08:56:01 -0500

Sarah, Allan, Thump et all,

Thanks for all your  input.  This little mouse has big ramifications.

Sarah I'm fascinated by the sterilization by Steris.  However, I doubt that
the college will fund the move plus the process.  The case still needs to be
made.

Thump the point about pheremone is logical.  It's easily understandable that
the mouse would attract other mice.  Therefore the area can be cleaned, but
additionally needs to be treated for eradication of the secretion.

I will report on my conversation with Norman Cantrell.  Thanks Allan.

This piano is a M&H AA in good condition  in a classroom.  Tuned two months
go and played almost everyday.  How the mouse decided on this piece of real
estate is a mystery to me.

 However,  the college needs to work  with this problem to keep the mice out
of other areas.    Pianos are one thing, but files, desk drawers, book cases
are other cozy places for mouse nests.

Keep in Tune.

Joel
--