Broadwood's Best Aural Instructions Online

John M. Formsma john@formsmapiano.com
Thu, 15 Apr 2004 20:00:29 -0500

List,

Owen Jorgensen was gracious to allow me to scan and post the aural
tuning instructions for the Broadwood's Best Victorian Temperment.

They are available on my web site at:
http://www.formsmapiano.com/broadwood.htm

The offsets are also listed there for those who wish to use their ETDs.

The page will take a long time to download for those of us who use
dial-up. All I knew to do was scan each page and save it as a jpeg. So,
there are six jpeg pictures which make up the instructions in their
entirety. If anyone knows of a better, faster way, e-mail privately to
john@formsmapiano.com and I'll make the changes.

Enjoy,

John Formsma