Broadwood's Best Aural Instructions Online

John M. Formsma john@formsmapiano.com
Thu, 15 Apr 2004 20:13:44 -0500

List,

Owen Jorgensen was gracious to allow me to scan and post the aural
tuning instructions for the Broadwood's Best Victorian Temperment.

They are available online at: http://www.formsmapiano.com/broadwood.htm

The offsets are also listed there for those who wish to use their ETDs.

The page will take a long time to download for those of us who use
dial-up. All I knew to do was scan each page and save it as a jpeg. So,
there are six jpeg pictures which make up the instructions in their
entirety. If anyone knows of a better, faster way, e-mail privately to
john@formsmapiano.com and I'll make the changes.

Enjoy,

John Formsma