Baldwin Warranty

Cy Shuster 741662027@charter.net
Thu, 15 Apr 2004 09:58:51 -0500

Looking at it, it seems to apply only to newly sold grands (too bad they =
made their new Platinum Warranty effective April 1, 2004...).  The =
phrasing "Baldwin extends warranty" is confusing in this situation.

Personally, I don't like the "lifetime of original owner" clause: I =
never want to give a company an incentive to do away with me! :-)

--Cy Shuster--
Rochester, MN
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Avery Todd=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2004 10:45 PM
  Subject: Re: Baldwin Warranty

  Hi Kent,=20

  And that's going to apply to all the pianos sold "before" they=20
  bought all their assets? Not their liabilities? I'd like to think
  so, but I really doubt it! They got rid of most of their dealers.=20
  Even those that have been dealers for 20, 30 + yrs. To me, that
  doesn't sound like they're supporting anything! Especially those of
  us who lost hundreds, (in my case over a thousand!) dollars. Sorry,=20
  I don't buy it!=20

  Avery=20