Baldwin Warranty

Thu, 15 Apr 2004 12:10:20 -0500

At 09:58 4/15/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>Looking at it, it seems to apply only to newly sold grands (too bad they
>made their new Platinum Warranty effective April 1, 2004...).  The
>phrasing "Baldwin extends warranty" is confusing in this situation.
>
>Personally, I don't like the "lifetime of original owner" clause: I never
>want to give a company an incentive to do away with me! :-)
>
>--Cy Shuster--

Wanna bet there's a loophole for school purchases...?

Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT, MPT, CCT, PFP, ACS, CRS.
Decorah, IA

- Certified Calibration Technician for Bio-powered Digitally Activated
Lever Action Tone Generation Systems.
- Pianotech Flamesuit Purveyor
- American Curmudgeon Society - Apprentice Member and Founder