My most heartfelt thanks, BUT........( new Yamaha w/bobblinghammers)

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@noos.fr
Wed, 14 Apr 2004 02:09:13 +0200

Hi Andre,

This have to be experimented : spraying Teflon (solvents) on the
ecsaine artificial leather.

I believe it can be dangerous .

Freindly wishes.

Isaac OLEG

4. I have noticed this problem also, and in particular, with Schimmel
uprights. Lubing the jack heads with McLube helps immediately and is
extremely effective, especially in combination with a sharp
regulation.
With plastic jacks however, you have to be very careful and not spray
too long and too much, the plastic may turn into a candle.

friendly greetings
from
André Oorebeek

Amsterdam -