Tool for tubby/dead bass strings (was: Voicing an lold piano/Corte/Carl Meyer

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Tue, 30 Sep 2003 09:44:14 -0700 (PDT)

I made mine with nylon wheels, which are less likely
to damage the windings. Available in the gadgeteers'
trays at hardware stores, or in the sliding door
section of big DIY stores.
     Thump