compression ridges in New Baldwin grand

Sat, 27 Sep 2003 10:48:52 +0200

Mark..

Point 5 was conjured out my words by Ron. I never said anything like
that.
Point 7 is in error. Indeed... if that was not central to their claims..
there would not be any reason for choosing the one method over the ther.

RicB

"What I am saying" is quite simply, that  point 7... doesnt add up....
and I didnt make much of a big deal about it... just once again pointed
it out... and in doing so...... :):)

Cheer
RicB

--