compression ridges in New Baldwin grand

Sat, 27 Sep 2003 01:32:46 +0200

Ron Nossaman wrote:

> > trying to
> > whether its
> > >
> > > Why wouldn't it? - until it self destructs. I've seen it happen many times
> > > and said so on the list.
> >
> >Im sorry... did you answer the question I asked there ??
>
> I did. Are we down to this now? Maybe "Yes, why wouldn't it? - until it
> self destructs." will better satisfy you. There is no such thing as the
> binary 100% yes, 100% no answer you seem to be looking for. These things
> aren't frozen in time. They age.

No.. you rephrased the question.

> >But it seems to me you've been at
> >the forefront of those scorning the employement of the CC board for this exact
> >reason.  How many times have we heard how these dont even make it to the
> >dealership
> >without being ruined ??
>
> Not once, that's how many times. You've heard me say that too many of them
> ( not "these", indicating all of them as a class ) reach the showroom floor
> with concave crowns and pronounced killer octaves.

Grin.. the distinction escapes me.

> >I'm aware of your stand Ron, and the reasoning behind it.... as are most of us
> >regulars on this list.  Its just that there is this huge gapping hole in
> >it that
> >will not go away. Whether you want to recognize that or not is your buisness.
>
> No, I don't recognize it, which seems to concern you a great deal.

Ron... you dont concern me in the slightest. Savy ?

Fact is shoes on the other foot. All I had to do is say "somethings wrong with the
compression theory" and bingo... like I said.. this all comes off far to desperate.
I mean really.. whats the big deal ? The compression sound board syndrom isnt
either isnt as important an issue as presented... or it is.  If it is... then the
market place has a lot of explaining to do. I find it all very curious. But nothing
to loose any sleep about.

> Ron N

Nite nite :)

--