compression ridges in New Baldwin grand

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@cox.net
Fri, 26 Sep 2003 13:37:04 -0500

>In anycase... the fact remains... the description of the compression
>soundboard as a built in self exploding time bomb that will loose all its
>essence of musicality with in some few seasons.... just will not ring home to
>the vast majority of those out there with experience in using these
>instruments.

Once again, blown far beyond the claims and detailed discussions conducted
around this information. "Losing all it's essence of musicality in just a
few seasons" shouldn't "ring true" for anybody because it's nonsense. While
it makes a fine case for you, it's nowhere near the sum of the detailed
information given in the many past discussions. I'm really disappointed
that you thought so little of the time and effort taken to explain this
stuff to you in such detail that you choose to ignore the bulk of it and
condense it into something it never was for a one sided argument.

>Nor does it seem to be absolutely true in its own strict claims
>to begin with.
>
>RicB

There's another one - "absolutely". Apparently another condensation of
detailed information into something that was never claimed.

Ron N