How do you get them to shut the #%$@ up?

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Wed, 24 Sep 2003 07:40:43 -0400

Seems like it happens on the cruise ships at least one a month - the =
announcement over the LOUD PA system: "For the next hour we will be =
testing the PA system."=20

Oh, joy!  ;-(

Terry Farrell
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Mark Wisner=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Saturday, September 20, 2003 9:45 AM
  Subject: Re: How do you get them to shut the #%$@ up?

  I would patiently explain to folks that were generating too much noise =
for me to work that I needed to have a kinda quiet environment to tune =
properly.  My next statement was that although I would be able to tune =
in spite of the present din, it would affect the quality of the job.  =
Worked every time.