Stuart Piano

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Sun, 21 Sep 2003 11:54:10 EDT

In a message dated 9/20/2003 8:55:52 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
markbolsius@optusnet.com.au writes:

  Mark writes
The belly is huge with quite short ribs and a light soundboard. I can't
verify this, but I believe the crown is also quite low. I can't remember if the
riobs were fanned _ I don't think so, but I'll accept whatever someone else who's
seen might say.
     Hi Mark
     What does this mean"huge belly but short ribs" >Is that like barbeque
ribs from a huge pork belly. Grin . Seriously though with 8 octaves I imagine a
large board but am unclear as to what short ribs. Do you mean there height or
thickness? By light soundboard you mean thinner than usual? As a reference
point a S&S B board could be 8.5 to 10 mm thick in the middle.Thanks for the
overview.
   Dale Erwin