How do you get them to shut the #%$@ up?

DIANE HOFSTETTER dianepianotuner@msn.com
Sat, 20 Sep 2003 16:43:52 -0800

I've often suspected that they wish WE would shut the ........up. For most
people, listening to a piano being tuned is just another annoying noise in
their lives.  And so they subconsciously try to get all their other noisy
chores done at the same time, hoping for peace and quiet for
themselves---later.

So it really is necessary to educate them.  Sometimes showing them how to
hear beats does wonders.

Diane Hofstettter

http://msnmessenger-download.com