no biz

HazenBannister@cs.com HazenBannister@cs.com
Sat, 20 Sep 2003 21:36:24 EDT

In a message dated 9/20/03 10:13:43 AM, cedel@supernet.com writes:

<< It's the new people that have to wait.  If they don't want to, I refer
them to
someone who can take care of them within a day or two or maybe a week. >>

I am probally 25 pianos behind (tuning),plus my regular
appointments,(college-churches),plus several rebuilding projects in progress as well.At times like
these,I have other chapter members who will go tune for me,under my billing
head.Of course it must be someone you trust to represent you well,and also
cleared with the customer,if they don't want to wait.
Best,
Hazen Bannister