Noise/"Deaf Tuners"/Susan

Bill Ballard yardbird@vermontel.net
Sun, 21 Sep 2003 10:52:08 -0400

At 1:09 AM -0700 9/21/03, Susan Kline wrote:
>>Susan,
>>Your concept of hearing loss is wrong! If you want to know why/how, we'll
>>discuss it privately.
>
>Sure, why not?

Just make sure you do it privately. You see, everyone else on this
list except you Susan, knows what Joe is talking about. Joe, BTW is
being a perfect gentleman in moving this extremely embarrassing
moment for you out of sight, and into privacy. Here, here, Joe, I
recommend you for knighthood in the Order of the Garter.

<g>

Mr. Bill

"If you jabber like a jabberwocky and if you walk like a jabberwocky,
You must be a jabberwocky"
     ........... two punchy guys