Ca pin block repair-broken tuning pin

Susan Kline skline@peak.org
Sun, 14 Sep 2003 09:58:10 -0700

Tom, that's quite a story!

Courage, to break a tuning pin seized with CA glue, and
then to swab the cleaned out hole with more CA glue.

Can you tell me how much CA you used the first time around?
Did you soak the area?

I'll remember not to use CA where those bronze bushings have
been used. Luckily I hardly ever find them.

Susan