Falcone vertical

Cy Shuster charter1400@charter.net
Sat, 13 Sep 2003 13:19:38 -0500

It looks like they're a Chinese company:

http://www.ascpianos.com/PagesOther/ads_articles/MTprMar02.html

Here's the Falcone line.  Schmitt Music carries them here in Minnesota:

http://www.ascpianos.com/PagesPianos/Falconehome.html

They've also purchased the rights to the brands "Hobart M. Cable" and =
"George Steck & Co.".

http://www.ascpianos.com/PagesPianos/ASCpianohome.html

--Cy Shuster--
Rochester, MN
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: J Patrick Draine=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Saturday, September 13, 2003 1:01 PM
  Subject: Re: Falcone vertical

  On Saturday, September 13, 2003, at 01:18 PM, pianolover 88 wrote:

    Hello list,

    Just serviced my first Falcone...vertical! I know that it's a =
relatively new company, founded in the 80's by Mr.. Falcone, a fellow =
technician. But what I didn't know, is  that they now make uprights in =
addition to Grands.

  FYI:
  "They" aren't the same company that Santi Falcone founded a bit more =
than 20 years ago. The company does, however, apparently have the legal =
right to use the name.=20
  Santi Falcone's company made a limited number of 6', 7', and 9' grands =
during the 1980s (in Woburn and Haverhill, MA).
  Santi is in the process of returning to manufacturing concert grand =
pianos.

  Patrick Draine