Falcone vertical

J Patrick Draine draine@comcast.net
Sat, 13 Sep 2003 14:01:45 -0400

On Saturday, September 13, 2003, at 01:18  PM, pianolover 88 wrote:

> Hello list,
>
> Just serviced my first Falcone...vertical! I know that it's a=20
> relatively new company, founded in the 80's by Mr.. Falcone, a fellow=20=

> technician. But what I didn't know, is=A0=A0that they now make =
uprights in=20
> addition to Grands.

FYI:
"They" aren't the same company that Santi Falcone founded a bit more=20
than 20 years ago. The company does, however, apparently have the legal=20=

right to use the name.
Santi Falcone's company made a limited number of 6', 7', and 9' grands=20=

during the 1980s (in Woburn and Haverhill, MA).
Santi is in the process of returning to manufacturing concert grand=20
pianos.

Patrick Draine

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available