Old kimball advice.

Louis Verkoelen lverkoelen@earthlink.net
Thu, 11 Sep 2003 08:09:48 -0700

Thanks Richard

When I looked at the piano I didn't have a lot of time and I thought I
was checking it out for serviceing, not selling. It was after that I
found out they may be selling.

<<<I woud be interested to hear more exactly what kind of sustain times
you are getting for different areas of the piano tho., and otherwise how
the sound is.

The sustain seemed good (but I didn't measure) and the sound seemed very
rich and full.

<<<A picture would help... unfortunatly... market price is very much
dominated by how well a piano looks rather than how well it performs.

They are suppose to get back to me next week. At that point if they
decide to sell I will go through it more completely and take pictures.

Louis Verkoelen