peterson 450

cswearingen@daigger.com cswearingen@daigger.com
Thu, 11 Sep 2003 07:12:07 -0500

The Peterson 450 would probably tune a guitar reasonably well but who would
want to use it on a piano??

Corte Swearingen
Chicago

                      "richard ucci"
                      <richard.ucci@att        To:       <pianotech@ptg.org>
                      .net>                    cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  peterson 450
                      pianotech-bounces
                      @ptg.org

                      09/10/2003 07:55
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      Pianotech

Went to a new customer today, guy said his brother used to tune his
Chickering spinet and he pulled out a Peterson 450 strobe tuner. Nice
condition, and I decided to use it for the tuning.
He wants to sell it and I am upgrading to tunelab. What would be a fair
price to tell him to ask?
If anyone has any interest in buying it , contact me off list.

Rick Ucci/Ucci Piano