Tormek the terminator

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 23:50:02 EDT

         Tormek sharpening sytems has an awesome wet stone setup that is a
dream come true. My friend Bob Davis got one and demo'd  it at a chapter meeting
and I was sold. My old makita wet stone had just about bit  the dust so I bit
the bullit and ordered one.  If you depend on a sharp edge as I do this is
the way to go. ANY body can sharpen and edge one this machine consistently with
very little edjmacation. Hey it come with a video.
   When the edge gets a little dull about one minute on the 2.5 inch wet
wheel will true the edge at the same angle each time. Yes ladies and gentleman you
too can sharpen any thing that cuts,slices dices, shaves ,planes or otherwise
with Tormek the terminator. <A HREF="www.sharptools.com">www.sharptools.com</A>. Comes in diferrent packages
from basic to lathe tool sharpening attachments.
    Later
    Dale