now what?, (hammer choices)

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 23:35:58 EDT

In a message dated 9/10/2003 1:15:30 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
severanc@mail.wsu.edu writes:

> >      Dave

               Thanks for the feedback I was curious about the weight. I'm
aware of the extra beef required for the actionIt's also my exper. that the
Yamaha beely system requires a fairly stiff hammer to make the board move.
   I suspect the Abel is a good choice for that piano considering your
experience.
          Thanks--Dale