What type of Tool Case do you use??

Paul McCloud pmc303@ricochet.com
Sat, 6 Sep 2003 22:20:40 -0700

I use a Platte case.  They are usually used by the electronic trades,
and have many choices regarding pallet configurations.  The case itself
is very similar to the older Datamaster cases Schaff used to sell.  The
newer replacement case is just junk.  The Platte construction is very
solid, very nice to look at with chrome latches and nice padded handle.
I think I have nearly 30 or more #'s in it.  There are no separate
"feet", but the outer part of the case has molded ribs and protruding
"feet" molded in.  Has 2 pallets, and a configurable storage area
underneath the lower pallet, and storage for paperwork behind the upper
one.  You can see them on the Platte website.  I highly recommend the
Platte cases for the quality.  Some don't like the hard case, and prefer
the cordura type of bag.  I like the hard case, JMHO.
	Paul McCloud
	San Diego