What type of Tool Case do you use??

Thomas Cole tcole@cruzio.com
Sun, 07 Sep 2003 00:06:56 -0700

Jensen has a new soft-sided case which I bought recently which has a
compartment for a laptop computer, two pallets, a section for documents,
and if you don't feel like lugging all that avoirdupois, you can extend
the collapsing handle and wheel it to your tunings. Go to:
http://www.jensentools.com/product/group.asp?parent_id=71125

Tom Cole