What type of Tool Case do you use??

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Sat, 6 Sep 2003 16:35:54 -0700

I've been using Jensen Tool Cases for years. The company is really "Aces" to
deal with! The price you see, is the price you pay....They pay the freight!
If you have a problem, their Customer Service People are the epitome of the
the words Customer Service. I have one that I lovingly call my "Gorilla
Case"<G>, It is so full of stuff, if you carry it more than a half block,
you're knuckles will be draggin' on the pavement! The other case is a Black
Cordura case. This one is my main "Tuning Kit". It has only the barest
essentials for Tuning, Voicing, Minor repair, etc. The prime rule, (garnered
from Jim Harvey<G>), carry only tools in your tool kits. Parts belong in
your "Parts Kits"! Since most of us, drive to our clients, you can have many
"specialty kits" at the ready in the vehicle. Every time you make a special
trip to the car....KACHING!<G> If you really want to know how to get "anally
organized", check out Isaac Sadagurski! My friend Isaac can cram more stuff
in a Yugo than anyone I know![G]
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)
Captain, Tool Police