tight bond cure time

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Sat, 6 Sep 2003 19:09:24 EDT

In a message dated 9/5/2003 12:32:27 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
RNossaman@cox.net writes:

> No answers, I see. I think that's because no one knows. Depends on wood
> density, MC, temperature, and how cured "cured" has to be.
>
> Ron N

        Ron
        Well if it means any thing ,with the tight bond it took three days
for the board to start to boom  at 40-50%R.H. 85ish average with cold hide it's
a week & with Bolduc (Iwon't do that again it sets too fast) it was the next
day (AM) So Acorrding to my preeeecise boom test calculations......... I Know
nuuuthing!!
   In case all this is confusing or stupid sounding  by boom test I mean
,hitting the board with a fist like hitting a bass drum, plate out and not sitting
on its legs. Booooom...?
   Dale