Tuning pin bushings

Kerry Cooper brispiano@optushome.com.au
Sat, 6 Sep 2003 22:46:55 +1000

Dave,
I think you will find that Parkes are quoting the hight of the bushing, =
not the dia. They will be supplied from Schaff.

Kerry Cooper
Australia=20
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: David M. Porritt=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Sunday, August 31, 2003 9:31 AM
  Subject: Tuning pin bushings

  I was just looking at the parts at Parke Piano Strings & Materials, =
and they have 13mm tuning pin bushings ready made.  There was quite a =
discussion on how to make these from pinblock material and it sounded =
long and tedious.  Of course this company is in Australia but I'm sure =
they'd be willing to ship them for a price.  Check it out at:
  http://www.parkepianostrings.com.au/prd.php?cat=3D6

  dave