New Sohmer pianos(made by Samick)

VOCE88@aol.com VOCE88@aol.com
Fri, 5 Sep 2003 06:15:24 EDT

A little more feedback here. We have just gotten in our first Sohmer grand
and console. I can tell you that the console looks like the original #35 (is
that right?) Sohmer scale.

The grand appears to have some changes made, but both pianos came in
beautifully prepped. They play very well and are the best Korean pianos I have seen,
IMHO as good as a C series Yamie.

Rich Galassini
Cunningham Piano Company
Philadelphia, Pa.