Nordiska

Fri, 05 Sep 2003 10:46:52 +0200

I was never a reallllly big fan of the origional Nordiska... but all in
all it was a decent enough sounding and playing instrument... its fatal
flaw being an horrible case of weather sickness. But it pains me to see
the name being used on the pianos produced now.  I have never liked that
practice. When a company goes broke... then it does.. and somebody else
going in, buying up everything and moving to Timbucktoo to get the local
species to plask together something that looks the same and then calling
it the same is not exactly my idea of an accurate representation of the
true picture.

It is said that pianos dont have soul by some.... well.... thats only
partly true.

RicB

--
Richard Brekne