Nordiska

BobRussellpiano@aol.com BobRussellpiano@aol.com
Thu, 4 Sep 2003 21:31:56 EDT

 List, I've serviced several Nordiskas. The first pianos that were imported
were pretty poor quality. However, the most recent pianos I've seen are much
improved and are a fair value for the money. However, I consider this a poor
choice for an institutional setting. While they have improved, this is not a good
high mileage instrument. You can expect a lot more problems than with the
Kawai. Even though the price difference is substantial, the Kawai is a slam dunk.

Bob Russell RPT