too-thick keytops

Wed, 03 Sep 2003 08:57:04 -0500

At 09:19 9/3/2003 -0400, you wrote:
>     Can't think of an easier way to get around your problem, anyone else?
>     Mike Kurta

I've seen cloth punchings which were trimmed.  The oval pins kept them from
spinning. A good scissors or knife would do the trimming, but even faster
would be a sharp chisel just outside the dent (or since the punchings are
new,  remove the white keys and use the sharps as chisel guides.)

I've not tried it myself... just musing...
YMMV

Conrad Hoffsommer - Music Technician
Vox-(563)-387-1204 // Fax (563)-387-1076

- Education is what you get from reading the small print. Experience is
what you get from not reading it.